EAC’s engineers, geologists and scientists have acquired the highest professional designations and certifications in the industry. EAC staff members hold Professional Engineers (P.E.) registration in the state of Florida and Georgia and Professional Geologist Registration in the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee. In addition, they hold Registered Environmental Property Assessor (REPA) and Licensed Environmental Professional (LEP) certifications and are members in good standing with the National registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP). EAC is also an “Approved Consulting Firm” for many of Florida’s lending and financial institutions. EAC is a Licensed Geology Business, a Licensed Asbestos Consulting Business, (LAC) and is a Licensed Mold Assessment Business, and is a State of Florida Agency Term Contractor for the Petroleum Restoration Program (PRP). Through continuing education, our staff members are always striving to be the best in their field.
• State Licensed Professional Geologists
• Registered Environmental Property Assessors
• Licensed Environmental Professionals
• EPA – Accredited Asbestos Surveyor and Management Planners
• OSHA - Trained Technicians
• State Licensed Geology Business
• State Licensed Engineering Firm
• State Licensed Asbestos Consulting Business
• State Licensed Mold Assessment Consulting Business
• Florida Department of Environmental Protection Agency Term Contractor
With our experience, training, education, and accreditations,
we aim to do the best job possible for you.